Work Life Performance is the new Work Life Balance. And Focus is the cure for busy-ness.
Work life balance is not a compromise and it’s not a sign of mediocrity. Work-life balance is essential to performing at our best in and out of the office. Productivity studies in Australia show that the most productive people aren’t the ones who are first in the office and leave late at night. People with work-life-balance are up to 2.5 times more productive than those without.
In this presentation, you’ll find out why. And when work-life-balance is done right, you not only get improved relationships and personal achievement, but you get better at your job as a result.
Tony Wilson shows us why work-life-balance is so important, but so elusive to the average high performing worker. From this workshop, your people will develop strategies to work with more productivity and focus, and take those same performance skills and apply them to their life outside the office as well.
- Understanding why work gets our attention
- Structuring your day to be most effective
- Focus on the things that make a difference instead of being 'busy'
- Identifying your MIT’s (Most Important Things)
- Identifying Key Behaviours to make you more productive
- Setting yourself up for balance